The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson and Sarah Rees Brennan
Fans of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices can get to know warlock Magnus Bane like never before in this collection of New York Times bestselling tales, in print for the first time with an exclusive new story and illustrated material.
This collection of eleven short stories illuminates the life of the enigmatic Magnus Bane, whose alluring personality, flamboyant style, and sharp wit populate the pages of the #1 New York Times bestselling series, The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices.
Originally released one-by-one as e-only short stories by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, and Sarah Rees Brennan, this compilation presents all ten together in print for the first time and includes a never-before-seen eleventh tale, as well as new illustrated material.
- What Really Happened in Peru
- The Runaway Queen
- Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale
- The Midnight Heir
- The Rise of the Hotel Dumort
- Saving Raphael Santiago
- The Fall of the Hotel Dumort
- What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway)
- The Last Stand of the New York Institute
- The Course of True Love (And First Dates)
- The Voicemail of Magnus Bane