Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella
Becky Bloomwood has a fabulous flat in London’s trendiest neighborhood, a troupe of glamorous socialite friends, and a closet brimming with the season’s must-haves. The only trouble is, she can’t actually afford it—not any of it. Her job writing at Successful Saving magazine not only bores her to tears, it doesn’t pay much at all. And lately Becky’s been chased by dismal letters from the bank—letters with large red sums she can’t bear to read. She tries cutting back. But none of her efforts succeeds. Her only consolation is to buy herself something . . . just a little something.
Finally a story arises that Becky actually cares about, and her front-page article catalyzes a chain of events that will transform her life—and the lives of those around her—forever.
Included in the Series:
- Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1)
- Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Shopaholic, #2)
- Shopaholic Ties the Knot (Shopaholic, #3)
- Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Shopaholic #3.5)
- Shopaholic and Sister (Shopaholic, #4)
- Shopaholic & Baby (Shopaholic, #5)
- Mini Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #6)
- Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic, #7)
- Shopaholic to the Rescue (Shopaholic, #8)